Mountain Home ENT & Allergy participates in Medicare and most commercial insurance plans. Please feel free to contact our office to verify that our providers are covered under your plan.
Non-discrimination and Language Assistance Notice
Civil Rights Grievance Policy
Please review the following list of information your insurance company may require.
- If your health plan requires a referral from your primary care provider, it is your responsibility to arrange this before your appointment. If you fail to provide a valid referral you will either be asked to pay for your visit in full, or asked to reschedule your appointment. While this may be an inconvenience, we feel this is the best way to protect both our patients’ and our interests as many insurance companies will refuse payment on unauthorized visits.
- Some secondary insurance companies may also require prior referral authorization for services. This is your responsibility to obtain. Failure to do so may result in the insurance company denying payment, and therefore leaving you responsible for the unpaid balance.
- Annual deductibles, co-insurance, and/or co-payments must be paid at the time of service.
- Annual deductibles and co-insurance may apply.
- Please be aware that as the patient, you are responsible for any unpaid balances on your account.
- Self-pay and services not covered by your insurance company – you will be expected to pay at the time of service. Some instances will require payment prior to services being rendered.
- All balances remaining after your insurance company has paid its part.
- Any balance that has not been paid within 60 days of being filed with your insurance company becomes patient’s responsibility.
For questions or prior financial arrangements please contact our Office Manager, Tina Johnson, at (870) 424-4200 ext. 14 or by e-mail at [email protected]